Career DirectionClarify aims, ambitions and next steps
A program to clarify aims, ambitions and next steps.
If any of these sound like you, you will benefit from a Career Plan:
- You are uncomfortable or have no ideas when discussing your professional development goals
- You feel sick when you get asked the question: “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- You see others making progress in their careers and you don’t know how that is happening for them
- You have given little thought to a career as opposed to a job.
- You are miserable in your current role
- You have a vague idea that you want a next career step but don’t know what that will be
- You go round and round in your head with career alternatives
- You feel stuck
- You feel that you are missing out on the career you should be having?
- You feel that you are underpaid for your efforts
At the end of the program, you will have:
Developed self-awareness by identifying values, strengths and skills and examining how these characteristics impact upon your workplace behaviour
Clarified career aims and ambitions
Developed a step by step plan to achieve aim
Received ongoing support as plan is implemented
"Cynthia has helped me to build up my law firm. Together we have worked on all aspects of the business from small management details to strategic direction, firm structure and personnel needs. Cynthia helps me clarify my short term and long-term priorities so that from month to month I have a clear vision of my actions, rather than just muddling along or worrying that I’m missing some important action.
She is a supportive mentor, makes me accountable for my actions and generally provides a structure within which I work to achieve my goals. On a personal level having someone to talk with who has faced many of issues I am facing is very relieving and adds significantly to my quality of life. Having Cynthia as a coach and mentor has given me confidence in my future, and peace of mind in the present."
Burgess Accident & Compensation Lawyers