Leadership for Women
This program is for women seeking senior leadership roles.
In part, this program reflects the paper by Ely, Ibarra and Kolb “Taking Gender into Account: Theory and Design for Women’s Leadership Development Programs.” Apart from self-awareness and a career plan it includes work in the three areas identified as important for women transitioning into senior leadership; leadership identity, negotiation and networking. The program deals with the particular challenges facing women in these areas.
At the end of the program you will have:
- A career plan
- Self-awareness: including how values, strengths, skills influence workplace behaviour
- Leadership Identity: ways to develop a successful leadership identity and belief
- Negotiating: practice at preparing for and conducting negotiation
- Networking: developed a networking plan
- Ongoing support: as plans and skills are trialled in the workplace.
Total Time: 9 Hours