A program to clarify aims, ambitions and next steps.
If any of these sound like you, you will benefit from a Career Plan:
- You are uncomfortable or have no ideas when discussing your professional development goals
- You feel sick when you get asked the question: “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- You see others making progress in their careers and you don’t know how that is happening for them
- You have given little thought to a career as opposed to a job.
- You are miserable in your current role
- You have a vague idea that you want a next career step but don’t know what that will be
- You go round and round in your head with career alternatives
- You feel stuck
- You feel that you are missing out on the career you should be having?
- You feel that you are underpaid for your efforts
At the end of the program you will have:
- Developed self-awareness by identifying values, strengths and skills and examining how these characteristics impact upon your workplace behaviour
- Clarified career aims and ambitions
- Developed a step by step plan to achieve aim
- Received ongoing support as plan is implemented.
Total Time: 6 Hours