- Stepping into Leadership Training Course
- The challenge of change.
- Building a non executive director career.
- Effective supervision – going beyond proofreading.
- 3 essentials for successful law practice.
- What does it take to build a law firm?
- How to get the best out of your supervisor.
- How do you know when you need a career plan.
- 2 Attitudes which will help you get the most out of coaching.
An interview with Dr Derek Roger PHD will give you practical tips on cultivating resilience, and how to work without stress. The co-author of the book “Work Without Stress”, Dr Roger describes the revolutionary approach to preventing stress that is evidence-based, life-changing and scientifically proven to work. This suits all who work under pressure […]Read More
An Interview with Teresa Dyson, former solicitor now an experienced company director and Chair spanning the private and public sectors. Teresa is currently a Non Executive Director of a number of boards including Seven West Media, Genex Power and Shine Lawyers. She is also a member of two national regulatory boards including the Foreign Investment Review […]Read More